I prefer to do what comes naturally, but I understand that some people like to know where my boundaries are.
So while I don’t like lists, I’m providing one for you. Please don’t try to tick them all off in one session though!
- Affectionate cuddling
- Anal play – on me (external only)
- Happy ending (I would have thought this was obvious)
- Mutual French (oral)
- Photography – using my camera only
- Rimming – on me (but don’t kiss me afterwards)
- Social escort
- Dirty talk
- Full service
- Anal play – on you
- Cock & ball torture
- Dinner companion
- Foot fetish
- MSOG (Definitely! I charge by time, not by how many times you come.)
- Passionate kissing
- Nipple manipulation
- Cross dressing
- Doggy style
- Multiple positions
- Pearl necklace
- Prostate massage
- Strap on (me wearing)
- Cuddling and touching
- Mutual masturbation
- Erotic relaxation
Overall I’m fairly straight sexually. I’ve tried everything I want to try, and that covers a wide range. I know what I enjoy, and what I’m prepared to do.
A few things I will NEVER do:
- Tie people up
- Inflict pain (except for a little CBT)
- Allow you to inflict pain on me
- Anything to do with human waste. Please note, I no longer offer Golden Showers, and scat (shit) was never on my list.
- I’m not really into dominating people either, I prefer mutual fun between consenting adults.
A note about size.
I have never met a man who was either too small or too large for me. The human vagina is a wonderful organ when it’s looked after. I take care of mine, and those pelvic floor muscles are in great shape.
Another little note, about condoms.
Numbers of cases of both chlamydia and syphilis are increasing in Australia. None of us like using condoms, but they’re essential. If you ask for natural services not only will I say “No!” I will decline to see you on the basis that if you’ve asked me for natural, you’ve asked other people, and some of them may have been stupid enough to say “Yes”. I refuse to take risks with my own health or my clients’.
I know you’ve seen lots of porn and condoms are never used. Porn is fantasy, and STDs are rife in the porn industry – up to and including AIDS.
If you don’t use condoms there’s an excellent free sexual health service at 60 Collins Street in Hobart. They also sell condoms and lube at reasonable prices. I’m sure there would be equivalent services in other places. Get yourself checked, regularly! I do!
End of rant.